Archive for the ‘blonde hair’ Category
Thinking About Going Blonde? Here’s What You Should Know!
Have you been itching to go blonde?
That’s a good sign that you’re really ready to make the change, especially if you’re holding magazine pictures up to the mirror, wondering, “How would this look on me?”
Well, before you take the life-changing leap, there are a few things to consider before you make the colour change:
• It’s best to match your new colour to your skin tone, brows, and eye colour. Hair colour that is coordinated to compliment your natural colouring looks far more natural.
• Some hair types, like fine and thin, simply can’t handle foiling, much less traditional bleaching. There is too much danger of extreme dryness, brittleness and possible breakage. It may be that tinting is more suitable.
• For brunettes wanting to go blonde, be patient! To reach the level blonde that’s a knock out for you, it’s important to take it at a pace that’s easiest on your hair. That’s why we recommend foiling over bleaching. The latter can be too harsh.
• You may want to consider OLAPLEX, this revolutionary product seeks out hidden damage, and reinforces broken bonds, making them stronger, more flexible, and more resistant to breakage.
• For natural redheads, your blonde hue will be a golden and lovely strawberry in the beginning. A slow, deliberate diversity of tones will flatter your face.
It’s recommend that you start with healthy hair. Dry, damaged, or slightly porous hair will take a little longer to colour because you don’t want to damage it further.
We also have styling products that contain polymers, which create a film around the hair to protect it from moisture loss.
We have various home care products with a panthenol– based formula to also moisturize the hair inside and out.
We’ve got you covered. So, if you’re going to go blonde, be the bomb!