Do You Have Dry And Frizzy Hair? By Nevo Hair Salon Mount Waverley Call Us On 03 9888 2701
If your hair is dry and frizzy, then your hair may be of high porosity. Porous hair is a result of hair damage.
When we regularly use heat styling tools or go for chemical treatments, our hair becomes very dry, fizzy, and porous.
Hair can normally absorb 30% of its weight in water. But with very porous hair, the amount increases to 50%. When this happens, damaged hair will swell and eventually break. Damaged hair also absorbs water easily but will lose it just as fast resulting in dry and brittle hair strands.
Furthermore, damaged hair is very difficult to style. Think of very dry and frizzy hair that’s very difficult to tame.
So, is there hope for dry, frizzy, and damaged hair?
Yes, there is. We cannot guarantee an instant fix but you will have frizz-free, healthy hair is you know how to take care of it.
To have frizz-free, healthy hair, we recommend:
– regular trims to remove split ends
– letting your hair rest from heat styling tools and chemical treatments from time to time
– giving yourself a scalp massage each time you wash your hair
– using hair products enriched with ingredients that nourish hair
– getting ample rest and sleep
Follow these simple tips and your hair’s condition will get better and better. No more dry and frizzy hair!