What is the Olaplex number 3?
- It is a completely optional product and not required for olaplex number 1 and 2 to work (steps 1 and 2 done in salon)
- Due to bonds being constantly broken down in the hair due to a number of factors- heat styling, bleaching etc , number 3 will maintain the strength and structure of your hair and keep it looking and feeling soft and shiny from the first use. It will continue to link the broken bonds in your strands (broken bonds are the reason your hair is weak and snappy)
- It contains the same active ingredient that is in both number 1 and 2 .
- Olaplex is free of : silicones, sulfates, phythalates, DEA, aldehydes and is NOT tested on animals.
- 100 ml bottle which should last you 6 applications
How do you use it ?
- Please note that number 3 isn’t a “conditioning treatment” -it is dealing with the internal structure of your hair so is designed to be shampooed out. Do NOT use as a a conditioner.
- Use once a week only.
- Shampoo and towel dry your hair. Apply a 50 cent piece or more roots to ends and comb once. Leave in for a MINIMUM of 10 to 15 minutes. Then shampoo it out, and condition with a regular conditioner as normal.
Where can I get it?
- rrp is $49.95
- Available for anyone to purchase.
- Can be purchased by visiting Nevo Hair Design in Mount Waverley, Calling us on 03 9888 2701, or send us an email to email@example.com